Automotive AC and Heating Repair
Heating and A/C in Plain City, OH
We offer Heating and A/C service Contact us today.
Heating and A/C systems may wear in time with use, proper routine maintenance can maintain your automobile cabin temperature for the comfort of you and your passengers. ER Auto Care offers quality auto repair services in Plain City Ohio A/C repair.
What they do: Heating and A/C systems operate to keep your automobile cabin warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The air conditioning system also offers a twin function of operating your defrost in the winter season. Heating systems are made up of a heating unit core that acts like a small radiator behind the dash, fan, and hoses that run the warmth from the engine to the core. A/C systems operate similarly, by bringing coolant to the fan to blow cold air in the cabin. Unlike residence cooling and heating systems, your heater and A/C do not entirely run off electrical parts, but they utilize the engine’s heat energy and the engine’s cooling capabilities to alter the temperature.
ER Auto Care Air Conditioning Repair Service
Why service is very important: Heating and A/C systems can easily wear out in time with use, hoses may clog and leak otherwise serviced, resulting in bad efficiency or a lack of heating and cooling capabilities. Correct upkeep may keep your car comfortable for you and your passengers.
How to tell if your heating and A/C are having problems:
- If your A/C blows only a little cooler than the air exterior
- Air that blows in smells damp, stuffy, or like mildew and mold
- Your cabin does not heat up in winter, or is only slightly warmer than outdoors
- The defroster takes longer compared to regular to operate, blows in dirty air, or doesn’t operate
- Your heating system or air conditioning just functions when driving, not when idling, or stops blowing when the car is idle
- Your heating unit blows chilly air, or the air conditioning blows warm
- At the greatest setting, your vents do not put out much air
A complete examination of heating and a/c systems features:
- Checking the interior and blower
- Checking radiator coolant level, hose pipes, pressure cap and thermostat
- Testing the compressor belt
- Examining for holes or additional damages.
- A cooling system pressure examination
- Comparing the A/C pressure to producer requirements
- Screening the air conditioning system for refrigerant leakages
- Examine the interior vent air temperature level
ER Auto Care offers quality car Air Conditioning Repair in Plain City, OH
Remember to arrange your heating or A/C check before the heat of the season, to guarantßee you have the most comfy driving experience.
Make an Air Conditioning and Heating Repair or Auto Repair Appointment Today
ER Auto Care proudly serves the local Plain City, OH area. We understand that getting your car fixed or buying new tires can be overwhelming. Let us help you choose from our large selection of tires. We feature tires that fit your needs and budget from top quality brands, such as Michelin®, BFGoodrich®, Uniroyal®, and more. We pride ourselves on being your number one choice for any auto repair. Let us earn your business. Schedule an appointment today.